Come enjoy my world of Fantasy and Steampunk creations.

Mystic Reflections' Creations

Mystic Reflections' Creations

Caralyn's Events and Appearances

  • Aug. 30th - Sep. 3rd - DragonCon: Atlanta GA
  • Feb. 23rd-24th 2018 - ConNooga, Chattanooga TN
  • Nov. 17th-19th 2017 - Atlanta Steampunk Exposition: Atlanta GA
  • Nov. 11th - 12th 2017 - Christmas at Lithia Springs High school, Lithia Springs GA
  • Oct. 7th 2017 - RevFest: Rev Coffee Smyrna GA

My Blogs

Let's see what I have been up to. :)

Friday, November 4, 2016

COLORING BOOK IS HERE!!!

I have been working on something for the past few weeks and I am finally finished, so I can now tell you all about it and I hope you will be as excited as I am. :)
I have recently gotten inspired by the art of Henna(the body staining/temporary tattoo artform). I found it very soothing to sit and doodle the designs after a long day. Before I knew it, I had several illustrations finished and thought, These would be fun to color. So guess what I did, I MADE A COLORING BOOK YAY!!! The book is filled with fun Henna designs and lovely ladies to help relieve stress as you add color to each page.
The coloring book is currently at the printers and I'm hoping to have it available on my Etsy store and at any shows I am attending by the 2nd weekend of November. My next show will be at Lithia Springs Christmas Craftshow in GA Nov. 12th and 13th so come on by and get your copy. Can't wait that long? You don't have to, you can get my coloring book on Amazon.com right now! It has just become available today OH BOY!
 Cover Photo

 Back Cover
Here's a look at the kind of designs you will find in my Coloring Book.  

I am so very happy with how this project came out and I hope it will be relaxing and a fun way for the mature colorists to express themselves.
Thanks for reading everyone! Happy Coloring! :)
~Caralyn 

No comments: