Come enjoy my world of Fantasy and Steampunk creations.

Mystic Reflections' Creations

Mystic Reflections' Creations

Caralyn's Events and Appearances

  • Aug. 30th - Sep. 3rd - DragonCon: Atlanta GA
  • Feb. 23rd-24th 2018 - ConNooga, Chattanooga TN
  • Nov. 17th-19th 2017 - Atlanta Steampunk Exposition: Atlanta GA
  • Nov. 11th - 12th 2017 - Christmas at Lithia Springs High school, Lithia Springs GA
  • Oct. 7th 2017 - RevFest: Rev Coffee Smyrna GA

My Blogs

Let's see what I have been up to. :)

Monday, November 7, 2016

COLORING PAR-TAH!!! :D

Heads up, I will be at Christmas in Lithia, Lithia Springs GA High School Craft show this weekend. I will not have my little sculptures with me, (they are still resting up from the DCon excitement LOL) But I will have my prints, The Adventure's of Mend children's book and my COLORING BOOK HennaDreamers available at my booth. I will be sharing the booth with my sister, her lovely patchwork items will be there. Some beautiful handcrafted purses, bags, holiday gifts and quilts for purchase. I will also have my husband's books with me, Winston and Baum SteampunkAdventure series. So make sure you come by to see us. :)
And that is not all.
My husband will be at C1 ComiCon in Ringgold GA on Saturday from 10am-5pm, He will have his books available along with some of my prints, children's books and my Coloring Book.
Not done yet :D...I am super busy this weekend :P
I am having a book release/coloring party at Rev Coffee in Smyrna GA from 6-8pm on Saturday. Come by and get your Coloring Book (if supplies last I will have some)and then stay to drink coffee and color for a fun a relaxing evening.
Will keep you posted this week about these events on my social media sites.

Plenty of fun things to do and lots of places to find my work this weekend, OH BOY! :D

Thanks for reading!
~Caralyn

No comments: