Come enjoy my world of Fantasy and Steampunk creations.

Mystic Reflections' Creations

Mystic Reflections' Creations

Caralyn's Events and Appearances

  • Aug. 30th - Sep. 3rd - DragonCon: Atlanta GA
  • Feb. 23rd-24th 2018 - ConNooga, Chattanooga TN
  • Nov. 17th-19th 2017 - Atlanta Steampunk Exposition: Atlanta GA
  • Nov. 11th - 12th 2017 - Christmas at Lithia Springs High school, Lithia Springs GA
  • Oct. 7th 2017 - RevFest: Rev Coffee Smyrna GA

My Blogs

Let's see what I have been up to. :)

Thursday, January 18, 2018

Three inch tall Pets Anyone?

As an Artist that makes one of a kind animal sculptures, one question comes up often... "Can you make a sculpture of my pet?" Well the answer is, Yes I can...probably :P
I have made tiny copies of customer's beloved fur babies for a few years now. Each little fuzzy family member has their own personality and I try to convey that in each piece.
I start by getting several photos of your sweet pet for reference. I begin with the face of the animal, because that is usually the most difficult and most important part.



Once the body is sculpted I can add wings, steampunk or any other fun accessories to the piece to make it unique to the customer.


I have also had unique poses requested to help the sculpture convey the pets personality even more.
 And don't think this fun keep sake can only work for dogs, I have made cats too. :)
This sculpture was made to hold a forget-me-not necklace. 

A lovely gift for someone looking for a different way to commemorate a pet or just for a sweet tiny copy of a furry companion. 
Want to request a custom commission sculpture? Just send me a message on Etsy or you can email at mysticreflections@gmail.com and I can give you a quote. 
Thanks for reading!
~Caralyn 

No comments: