Come enjoy my world of Fantasy and Steampunk creations.

Mystic Reflections' Creations

Mystic Reflections' Creations

Caralyn's Events and Appearances

  • Aug. 30th - Sep. 3rd - DragonCon: Atlanta GA
  • Feb. 23rd-24th 2018 - ConNooga, Chattanooga TN
  • Nov. 17th-19th 2017 - Atlanta Steampunk Exposition: Atlanta GA
  • Nov. 11th - 12th 2017 - Christmas at Lithia Springs High school, Lithia Springs GA
  • Oct. 7th 2017 - RevFest: Rev Coffee Smyrna GA

My Blogs

Let's see what I have been up to. :)

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Time Flies




I am amazed by how many things you can make with polymer clay. I’m currently working on a commission Myxie and I was trying out a few different wing styles for her. I’m really liking the green ones because she will have a earthy/mossy theme and those look almost like leaves.

So glad I got this commission because it has given me the inspiration I needed to get back to sculpting, so as soon as she is done I will get to work on some new pieces…I’m thinking ornaments, just in time for the holidays! :D

Thanks for reading!
~Caralyn

No comments: