Come enjoy my world of Fantasy and Steampunk creations.

Mystic Reflections' Creations

Mystic Reflections' Creations

Caralyn's Events and Appearances

  • Aug. 30th - Sep. 3rd - DragonCon: Atlanta GA
  • Feb. 23rd-24th 2018 - ConNooga, Chattanooga TN
  • Nov. 17th-19th 2017 - Atlanta Steampunk Exposition: Atlanta GA
  • Nov. 11th - 12th 2017 - Christmas at Lithia Springs High school, Lithia Springs GA
  • Oct. 7th 2017 - RevFest: Rev Coffee Smyrna GA

My Blogs

Let's see what I have been up to. :)

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

The Steampunk Pals take Dragon Con!

Last day to get things in order before we leave to set up at Dragon Con. I am packing everything up today, all my little creations will be wrapped and put in tubs for the ride to the Hyatt Regency Hotel, which will be their home for 4 days. They are super excited.

I will be in the Art Show September 2nd through the 5th. I have a Gallery, Auction Table and a Booth where I will have prints and sculptures available. My booth is on the back wall where I usually am, the 8th table from the right but you can just look for the Mystic Reflections Banner. I will have new prints available at my booth along with my Steampunk animal pals, Gryphons, Dragon Pals and their Steampunk Dragon cousins.








Also this year I am going to try something different and I hope fun...Mystery Boxes! Each Box will contain a retired Myxie or Fantasy sculpture, these mystery boxes will be $50 each ($100 value sculptures) I only have 5 available. Exciting to see which piece you might get.

I hope to see you all there, Lets get this Con started! :D
Thanks for reading
~Caralyn





No comments: