Come enjoy my world of Fantasy and Steampunk creations.

Mystic Reflections' Creations

Mystic Reflections' Creations

Caralyn's Events and Appearances

  • Aug. 30th - Sep. 3rd - DragonCon: Atlanta GA
  • Feb. 23rd-24th 2018 - ConNooga, Chattanooga TN
  • Nov. 17th-19th 2017 - Atlanta Steampunk Exposition: Atlanta GA
  • Nov. 11th - 12th 2017 - Christmas at Lithia Springs High school, Lithia Springs GA
  • Oct. 7th 2017 - RevFest: Rev Coffee Smyrna GA

My Blogs

Let's see what I have been up to. :)

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Juls Treasures

Hey Friends. Today I’m Blogging about a special artist that has just recently come on board the talent train. My sister just discovered her love of creating and NO, I’m not trying to win brownie points by saying this, her stuff is really cute! She has many crafts she is planning but the first pieces she has for sale are these fun, beaded bracelets. Each one she handmade with beads she personally selected…with great care. Trust me, I was there many times as she tediously handpicked each one with a delightful creation already in mind. Her asymmetrical style makes these especially unique. I posted a link so you could check out her work, Enjoy! http://www.etsy.com/shop/JulsTreasures?ref=seller_info Also check out these Etsy Treasuries she was featured in. http://www.etsy.com/treasury/4da1029020e46d919c15d7cf/make-mine-wine-a-pay-it-forward-treasury http://www.etsy.com/treasury/4d8a6c69e3528eeffbd2d735/the-secrets-within Thanks for reading. ~Caralyn

No comments: