Come enjoy my world of Fantasy and Steampunk creations.

Mystic Reflections' Creations

Mystic Reflections' Creations

Caralyn's Events and Appearances

  • Aug. 30th - Sep. 3rd - DragonCon: Atlanta GA
  • Feb. 23rd-24th 2018 - ConNooga, Chattanooga TN
  • Nov. 17th-19th 2017 - Atlanta Steampunk Exposition: Atlanta GA
  • Nov. 11th - 12th 2017 - Christmas at Lithia Springs High school, Lithia Springs GA
  • Oct. 7th 2017 - RevFest: Rev Coffee Smyrna GA

My Blogs

Let's see what I have been up to. :)

Monday, April 25, 2011

Time for a Shout Out!

This talented artist’s pixies inspired the style of my original Myxies, since then my sculptures have taken on a style of their own but her amazing work will always be one of my favorites. The unique creations of Gossamer Glen are by Marchella, and her work is truly enchanting. The faces of these sculptures are incredible. Her sweet, whimsical Fairies seem to have a personality all of their own. Her sculptures are all handmade, one of kind, polymer clay pieces. LOVE THEM!
Check out her work here http://gossamerglen.com/gossamer%20glen/Homepage.htm

To see what pieces I have, stop by my store at http://www.etsy.com/shop/mysticreflections
Keep checking my Blog for updates on my work. Thanks for reading.

~Caralyn

No comments: