Come enjoy my world of Fantasy and Steampunk creations.

Mystic Reflections' Creations

Mystic Reflections' Creations

Caralyn's Events and Appearances

  • Aug. 30th - Sep. 3rd - DragonCon: Atlanta GA
  • Feb. 23rd-24th 2018 - ConNooga, Chattanooga TN
  • Nov. 17th-19th 2017 - Atlanta Steampunk Exposition: Atlanta GA
  • Nov. 11th - 12th 2017 - Christmas at Lithia Springs High school, Lithia Springs GA
  • Oct. 7th 2017 - RevFest: Rev Coffee Smyrna GA

My Blogs

Let's see what I have been up to. :)

Thursday, April 7, 2011

That ain’t stopping me

Dangit, I really thought I had it this time, I was not accepted by Spectrum Art this year. Sent some pieces in that I was really excited about but no go. Well there is always next year, like I’ve said before, I’m gonna keep submitting every year until they either accept me or send me a cease and desist letter…and even then it may not stop me LOL. Oh well no time to cry over it, I’ve got work to do to get prepared for Dragon Con…they rejected me a few times too but I convinced them in the end and now they invite me every year Haha :D So I guess the moral of the blog today is don’t give up little darlings, because the more you pester an organization the more likely they are to finally cave in LOL :) Thanks for reading! ~Caralyn

No comments: