Come enjoy my world of Fantasy and Steampunk creations.

Mystic Reflections' Creations

Mystic Reflections' Creations

Caralyn's Events and Appearances

  • Aug. 30th - Sep. 3rd - DragonCon: Atlanta GA
  • Feb. 23rd-24th 2018 - ConNooga, Chattanooga TN
  • Nov. 17th-19th 2017 - Atlanta Steampunk Exposition: Atlanta GA
  • Nov. 11th - 12th 2017 - Christmas at Lithia Springs High school, Lithia Springs GA
  • Oct. 7th 2017 - RevFest: Rev Coffee Smyrna GA

My Blogs

Let's see what I have been up to. :)

Thursday, April 28, 2011

A Few More Pendants














Hello,
I’ve finished a few more pendants. I’m cranking them out a little slower then I was but that’s just because I’ve started work on some of the gallery pieces for Dragon Con. I only have about 5 more pendants and then that will probably be it for a few months so I can finish some more Myxies.
Okay so in this group I’m blogging about today I tried a couple of cute fuzzy creatures. A fox with a little maple leaf in his tummy, like a Care Bear Heehee, and a cute white Squirrel with a Clock. Then there’s my FAVORITE one I’ve done so far, a lucky Frog. The Frog is all cute and fat, with green, blue and gold coloring, you just have to love him. :)
So What do you think?

Thanks for reading, keep checking my Blog for updates on my art.
~Caralyn

No comments: