Come enjoy my world of Fantasy and Steampunk creations.

Mystic Reflections' Creations

Mystic Reflections' Creations

Caralyn's Events and Appearances

  • Aug. 30th - Sep. 3rd - DragonCon: Atlanta GA
  • Feb. 23rd-24th 2018 - ConNooga, Chattanooga TN
  • Nov. 17th-19th 2017 - Atlanta Steampunk Exposition: Atlanta GA
  • Nov. 11th - 12th 2017 - Christmas at Lithia Springs High school, Lithia Springs GA
  • Oct. 7th 2017 - RevFest: Rev Coffee Smyrna GA

My Blogs

Let's see what I have been up to. :)

Monday, August 30, 2010

DRAGON CON IS HERE!

Hey Art Fans!
So Dragon Con is THIS WEEKEND! I am busy sorting through my inventory and coding prints getting it all ready for you lovely shoppers :) I’m so excited about the art show this year. I have a lot of brand new pieces that will be hanging in the gallery, along with a few new Myxies and Scratch Art. I really think this year is going to be great. I would LOVE it if you all could come and see me and just check out my booth. I’ll be the one looking crazy cause I’m talking to Myxies :D
Hope to see you all there! http://www.dragoncon.org/art_show.php

Have a Blast at D-Con!
~Caralyn

No comments: