Come enjoy my world of Fantasy and Steampunk creations.

Mystic Reflections' Creations

Mystic Reflections' Creations

Caralyn's Events and Appearances

  • Aug. 30th - Sep. 3rd - DragonCon: Atlanta GA
  • Feb. 23rd-24th 2018 - ConNooga, Chattanooga TN
  • Nov. 17th-19th 2017 - Atlanta Steampunk Exposition: Atlanta GA
  • Nov. 11th - 12th 2017 - Christmas at Lithia Springs High school, Lithia Springs GA
  • Oct. 7th 2017 - RevFest: Rev Coffee Smyrna GA

My Blogs

Let's see what I have been up to. :)

Thursday, December 22, 2011

I'm so Excited I'm Extracited! :D

SOOOOO EXCITED!!! My amazingly talented husband Seth, has just posted his 1st book! He has been writing short horror stories since he was a teenager and finally made the leap to novel. The book is a Werewolf story, but if you are looking for the love-sick-four-legged-fuzzy-tweens of the Twilight books, just keep on moving. There are no cuddly puppies in this story. Just Blood, Action and a pinch of the old myths and legends behind werewolf mythology.
Perhaps I’m a bit bias but I couldn’t put it down, it is a great read with likable characters and equally as likable villains…or unlikable rather :)
You can find his new book “Friedkin’s Curse” on Amazon.com
http://www.amazon.com/Friedkins-Curse-Werewolf-Terror-ebook/dp/B006NQBHWU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1324512368&sr=8-1
Check it out and Please leave a comment and let him know what you thought of it.

Thanks for reading everyone and Merry Christmas!
~Caralyn

No comments: