Come enjoy my world of Fantasy and Steampunk creations.

Mystic Reflections' Creations

Mystic Reflections' Creations

Caralyn's Events and Appearances

  • Aug. 30th - Sep. 3rd - DragonCon: Atlanta GA
  • Feb. 23rd-24th 2018 - ConNooga, Chattanooga TN
  • Nov. 17th-19th 2017 - Atlanta Steampunk Exposition: Atlanta GA
  • Nov. 11th - 12th 2017 - Christmas at Lithia Springs High school, Lithia Springs GA
  • Oct. 7th 2017 - RevFest: Rev Coffee Smyrna GA

My Blogs

Let's see what I have been up to. :)

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Cover Story

So Very excited to announce that I am COMPLETELY FINISHED with the Cover for my husband’s second book, Winston and Baum: and the Secret of the Stone Circle. It took me FOREVER due to the fact that I don’t draw guys that often or guns/mechanical things…and this drawing was just calk full of all that. It was also a bit of a chore to try and color it. I had no idea the amount of effort it was going to take… can’t be exerting that much effort, people might think I’m not lazy or something :P Anyway, it was all worth it because my hubby loved it and now his book is ready for sell. WHOOOOOOOOOT!!!
Winston & Baum is available on AMAZON.COM for the Kindle. So Check it out and let us know what you think :)

Thank you so much for reading.
~Caralyn

No comments: