Come enjoy my world of Fantasy and Steampunk creations.

Mystic Reflections' Creations

Mystic Reflections' Creations

Caralyn's Events and Appearances

  • Aug. 30th - Sep. 3rd - DragonCon: Atlanta GA
  • Feb. 23rd-24th 2018 - ConNooga, Chattanooga TN
  • Nov. 17th-19th 2017 - Atlanta Steampunk Exposition: Atlanta GA
  • Nov. 11th - 12th 2017 - Christmas at Lithia Springs High school, Lithia Springs GA
  • Oct. 7th 2017 - RevFest: Rev Coffee Smyrna GA

My Blogs

Let's see what I have been up to. :)

Monday, May 19, 2014

You know you Totally want to read it!

SUHWEEEEEET! Winston and Baum, my hubby's 2nd Book in his Steampunk Adventure series, is now available on the Kindle. So very Proud of him :)
You all might recognize the cover, I've only been posting about it all month LOL :P
Get Winston and Baum and the 7 Mummies Here

Should have hard copies available soon :)
Get updates about new fun books at RadioActiveRabbitInk  
Thanks for reading!

~Caralyn 

No comments: