Come enjoy my world of Fantasy and Steampunk creations.

Mystic Reflections' Creations

Mystic Reflections' Creations

Caralyn's Events and Appearances

  • Aug. 30th - Sep. 3rd - DragonCon: Atlanta GA
  • Feb. 23rd-24th 2018 - ConNooga, Chattanooga TN
  • Nov. 17th-19th 2017 - Atlanta Steampunk Exposition: Atlanta GA
  • Nov. 11th - 12th 2017 - Christmas at Lithia Springs High school, Lithia Springs GA
  • Oct. 7th 2017 - RevFest: Rev Coffee Smyrna GA

My Blogs

Let's see what I have been up to. :)

Friday, January 2, 2015

Why Hello there 2015 :)

Super Excited for 2015! 
Looking forward to the projects I have planned for this year. I have a whole bunch of new animal pals planned along with plenty more Dragons, not forgetting Steampunk Dragons and Pocket Watches. I have a few more Framed Sculptures that I will be working on and hopefully, I will be able to color the mountains of Sketches I have waiting on me. AND we might be seeing a few of those sketches make their way onto T-Shirts EEP! :D
Also, I have had a lot of you ask about sculpting tutorials so I am planning to do some step-by-step art videos for you, walking you through creating my Dragons and Animal Pals.

Last year I put off some of my commissions, but this year, I should have some of my schedule open up so I can start taking requests again, just message me on FaceBook or email me at mysticreflections@gmail.com 
I am currently working on the art for a fun children’s book, I won’t give you too many details yet but I’m super excited about it and now that the holidays are over, I will be able to put more time into it. I’ll try and post plenty of progress photos along the way :) 

If things go as planned, you will be seeing a lot more from Mystic Reflections. Can’t wait to see what this year brings! :D

Thanks for reading!
~Caralyn 

No comments: