Come enjoy my world of Fantasy and Steampunk creations.

Mystic Reflections' Creations

Mystic Reflections' Creations

Caralyn's Events and Appearances

  • Aug. 30th - Sep. 3rd - DragonCon: Atlanta GA
  • Feb. 23rd-24th 2018 - ConNooga, Chattanooga TN
  • Nov. 17th-19th 2017 - Atlanta Steampunk Exposition: Atlanta GA
  • Nov. 11th - 12th 2017 - Christmas at Lithia Springs High school, Lithia Springs GA
  • Oct. 7th 2017 - RevFest: Rev Coffee Smyrna GA

My Blogs

Let's see what I have been up to. :)

Thursday, March 26, 2015

Dusk Bunnies, Get it? It's like Dust Bunnies only you won't find them under your couch :D

These sweet little darlings are called Dusk Bunnies. Just as the Sun is setting and the stars are waking up, the Dusk Bunnies scamper out to play and nibble on the last few fading rays of light. Once the Sun has gone below the horizon, the little Dusk bunnies scurry back to their nests to wait until the next night approaches.

This little tale came to me while I was supposed to be sleeping But who can sleep when such adorableness needs a back story, Right? :D




I LOVED creating these cutie pies so these are just the 1st of more :)
I will be posting these cuties to my Etsy Store soon.

Thanks so much for reading!
~Caralyn

No comments: