Come enjoy my world of Fantasy and Steampunk creations.

Mystic Reflections' Creations

Mystic Reflections' Creations

Caralyn's Events and Appearances

  • Aug. 30th - Sep. 3rd - DragonCon: Atlanta GA
  • Feb. 23rd-24th 2018 - ConNooga, Chattanooga TN
  • Nov. 17th-19th 2017 - Atlanta Steampunk Exposition: Atlanta GA
  • Nov. 11th - 12th 2017 - Christmas at Lithia Springs High school, Lithia Springs GA
  • Oct. 7th 2017 - RevFest: Rev Coffee Smyrna GA

My Blogs

Let's see what I have been up to. :)

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Speed Colorer!

Hey People! Sorry it's been so long since I last blogged....funny how my to-do list seemed to grow this year. Anyhoo, I have been diligently working on a Children's Book I was commissioned to illustrate. It's a cute little tale of a Unicorn and a fairy that learn about helping others. This adorable story was written by a mother-daughter collaboration, Katie and Maya Barber. Katie and her husband have written several books together, check out their Facebook page.
So since I have been putting alot of time into the pages for the book, I thought I would post a video for you all to show you a bit of my Photoshop coloring technique. The video is me coloring Mend the unicorn and it is sped up...I don't really color that fast or I would've been finished by now LOL :)
Enjoy!
Speed Coloring Children's Book Video
Music in the video by Kevin MacLeod

I am getting ready for the Dragon Con Art Show that is coming up in the beginning of September so keep checking my blog and Facebook page for the pieces that will be available at the show :)

Thank you all so much for reading.
~Caralyn

No comments: