Come enjoy my world of Fantasy and Steampunk creations.

Mystic Reflections' Creations

Mystic Reflections' Creations

Caralyn's Events and Appearances

  • Aug. 30th - Sep. 3rd - DragonCon: Atlanta GA
  • Feb. 23rd-24th 2018 - ConNooga, Chattanooga TN
  • Nov. 17th-19th 2017 - Atlanta Steampunk Exposition: Atlanta GA
  • Nov. 11th - 12th 2017 - Christmas at Lithia Springs High school, Lithia Springs GA
  • Oct. 7th 2017 - RevFest: Rev Coffee Smyrna GA

My Blogs

Let's see what I have been up to. :)

Friday, June 10, 2016

Check out this Crocodile Smile

Spent a few days in Florida last month and it got me in the mood to make an Alligator Steampunk Myxie Pal.
I usually start with sculpting the head on my animal pals and just form a rough shape of the animal's body.
 Then you can start to add the details and smooth out the torso shape.
Then comes the limbs, I sculpt each individually and attach it using craft wire frames. 
Once the body is finished, details such as scales and teeth can be added to the piece. 

Gears, Craft wire and metal jewelry pieces are added to give the animal a Steampunky feel. Then the piece is baked and the remaining details are painted on. And your Steampunk Alligator is done. :)





That's one good lookin Gator. :)
For my available handcrafted polymer clay sculptures, check out my Etsy store

Thanks for reading,
~Caralyn

No comments: