Come enjoy my world of Fantasy and Steampunk creations.

Mystic Reflections' Creations

Mystic Reflections' Creations

Caralyn's Events and Appearances

  • Aug. 30th - Sep. 3rd - DragonCon: Atlanta GA
  • Feb. 23rd-24th 2018 - ConNooga, Chattanooga TN
  • Nov. 17th-19th 2017 - Atlanta Steampunk Exposition: Atlanta GA
  • Nov. 11th - 12th 2017 - Christmas at Lithia Springs High school, Lithia Springs GA
  • Oct. 7th 2017 - RevFest: Rev Coffee Smyrna GA

My Blogs

Let's see what I have been up to. :)

Friday, July 4, 2008

Dragon Con Art Show Update

I just heard back from the Dragon Con Jury…And Guess What…Drum roll please…..I got in! Whoot!
Whoo I was so excited to get that news Dun de dumdum Dobedo do do That's me singing the happy time victory song.....
SCCCRRRREEEEEEECCHHHHH and that's my happy fun time screeching to a halt because unfortunately even though I passed the jury, Dragon Con had too many applicants this year and had to cut a few and I was one of the ones cut :(....
It's not all bad though because now that I've passed I will be able to pass every year so my plan is to keep trying until I get a booth. I will however still be going to D-Con and passing out business cards and flyers, cause that's a great place for marketing. Anyhow I know you are all disappointed that I won't have a booth….or at least you are good at faking it, so Thanks, all of you for rooting for me. ....
.. ..
Talk to you later Fans :P....
Caralyn ....

No comments: