Come enjoy my world of Fantasy and Steampunk creations.

Mystic Reflections' Creations

Mystic Reflections' Creations

Caralyn's Events and Appearances

  • Aug. 30th - Sep. 3rd - DragonCon: Atlanta GA
  • Feb. 23rd-24th 2018 - ConNooga, Chattanooga TN
  • Nov. 17th-19th 2017 - Atlanta Steampunk Exposition: Atlanta GA
  • Nov. 11th - 12th 2017 - Christmas at Lithia Springs High school, Lithia Springs GA
  • Oct. 7th 2017 - RevFest: Rev Coffee Smyrna GA

My Blogs

Let's see what I have been up to. :)

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

OMG Dragon Con is Coming for Me!

Hello my little darlings!
It is crunch time people, only 2 more days until Dragon Con. Fortunately I'm not worried…okay I lied, I am a little worried but that always happens to me before a big show like this. And being that this is my first time having a booth at Dragon Con, I will say there are a few butterflies squirming around in my tummy…don't know how those little suckers got in there.
I am pretty much all set and ready to go, I have a few finial pictures I am matting tonight and then I should be all done. It has been a long, tiring month but it's all going to be worth it at the show.
Please everyone come by and see me while you are there so I don't get lonely. I will be in the art gallery and I'll be the one covered in Myxies, can't miss me. :)
Unfortunately I won't have a computer with me this weekend so I won't be able to answer any messages but you can leave them for me anyway so when I get back I feel like I have lots of friends :D
Well, see all you geeks and nerds and Trekkies this weekend.
~Caralyn

No comments: