Come enjoy my world of Fantasy and Steampunk creations.

Mystic Reflections' Creations

Mystic Reflections' Creations

Caralyn's Events and Appearances

  • Aug. 30th - Sep. 3rd - DragonCon: Atlanta GA
  • Feb. 23rd-24th 2018 - ConNooga, Chattanooga TN
  • Nov. 17th-19th 2017 - Atlanta Steampunk Exposition: Atlanta GA
  • Nov. 11th - 12th 2017 - Christmas at Lithia Springs High school, Lithia Springs GA
  • Oct. 7th 2017 - RevFest: Rev Coffee Smyrna GA

My Blogs

Let's see what I have been up to. :)

Friday, January 23, 2009

This Procrastinator hates to wait.

Hello Art Friends.

So I set myself a few goals for this year. Organize my bills, Clear out my storage room, and submit my art to Spectrum…well at least I got one of those done. No, I didn’t tackle the storage room, I’m scared to go in there!
I submitted a picture to Spectrum. Spectrum is an annual art book that show cases contemporary artists. http://www.spectrumfantasticart.com/books.php?id=567
I try to get one every year. I love being able to see so many different artists in one place…also it’s a picture book, no reading involved…gotta love that :)
This is the picture I submitted, it is one of my newest drawings. It was done with pencil and ink and then scanned and colored in Photoshop. I call it Yo-yo Tricks.
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=201883352&albumID=1475118&imageID=25116394

The deadline is today, I mailed my picture in last week…normally I’m a major procrastinator but this is important to me so I got on it early, well earlyish. I’m so excited to see if I got in, unfortunately I won’t know for a few months. So I will have to play the waiting game, CURSE YOU waiting game! But I will make sure to let you all know as soon as I do. Wish me luck.

Have a Great Day!
~Caralyn

No comments: