Come enjoy my world of Fantasy and Steampunk creations.

Mystic Reflections' Creations

Mystic Reflections' Creations

Caralyn's Events and Appearances

  • Aug. 30th - Sep. 3rd - DragonCon: Atlanta GA
  • Feb. 23rd-24th 2018 - ConNooga, Chattanooga TN
  • Nov. 17th-19th 2017 - Atlanta Steampunk Exposition: Atlanta GA
  • Nov. 11th - 12th 2017 - Christmas at Lithia Springs High school, Lithia Springs GA
  • Oct. 7th 2017 - RevFest: Rev Coffee Smyrna GA

My Blogs

Let's see what I have been up to. :)

Friday, March 13, 2009

Just Some Random Nonsensical Jibber Jabber

Hiddy-ho friends,

As you all know (if you read my last blog) I went to Binders the other day. Well I got some scratch board while I was there. Scratch board if you don’t already know is this nifty white board that has a black cover that you scratch off to make a picture instead of drawing on it. I enjoy doing it, it’s a lot easier than I thought it would be when I first heard of it. Anyhoo, I picked up my usual 8x10 and 10x12 that I started using and have grown oh so fond of, but I also picked up a few 4x7s (because they were on sale…WHOOT). I wasn’t really sure what I was going to do with them but I figured if anything I could use them as practice, since there is no erasing when it comes to scratch board. I did a couple of doodles and then got to scratching. I chipped away at the black as sounds of the incredible Hulk echoed from the TV…Hulk is not my music of choice when arting it up, that’s just what was on at the time. By the time the movie was over I had finished with one of the 4x7s. I don’t normally work on small canvases or what not but I may have to start doing that more often. It was great I feel like I have found a new relaxation tool…No not the Hulk!
Okay well that was all I wanted to say. Don’t know why I felt the need to tell you this, it wasn’t grandiose or anything. Just bored I guess. Well thanks for reading it anyway.

Now back to work the lot of you :P
~Caralyn

No comments: