Come enjoy my world of Fantasy and Steampunk creations.

Mystic Reflections' Creations

Mystic Reflections' Creations

Caralyn's Events and Appearances

  • Aug. 30th - Sep. 3rd - DragonCon: Atlanta GA
  • Feb. 23rd-24th 2018 - ConNooga, Chattanooga TN
  • Nov. 17th-19th 2017 - Atlanta Steampunk Exposition: Atlanta GA
  • Nov. 11th - 12th 2017 - Christmas at Lithia Springs High school, Lithia Springs GA
  • Oct. 7th 2017 - RevFest: Rev Coffee Smyrna GA

My Blogs

Let's see what I have been up to. :)

Friday, October 16, 2009

I Feel so Special!

Hello Everyone!
I just wanted to let you all know about two lovely people that posted my work today.

Deb makes wonderful crochet gifts that are sold on Etsy.com. She was nice enough to feature me in a treasury she made on the site. A “BEARY” Cute treasury :)

http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list_west.php?room_id=72008 bear treasury Debs Crochet

You all know Fran Caldwell, she is the talented painter that blogged about my Myxies a few months back, well she’s done it again. Please take a look at the great blog she wrote about my sculptures and Please check out her site too.

http://www.francaldwell.blogspot.com Fran Caldwell

Thank you for looking and have a great weekend Everyone!
~Caralyn

No comments: