Come enjoy my world of Fantasy and Steampunk creations.

Mystic Reflections' Creations

Mystic Reflections' Creations

Caralyn's Events and Appearances

  • Aug. 30th - Sep. 3rd - DragonCon: Atlanta GA
  • Feb. 23rd-24th 2018 - ConNooga, Chattanooga TN
  • Nov. 17th-19th 2017 - Atlanta Steampunk Exposition: Atlanta GA
  • Nov. 11th - 12th 2017 - Christmas at Lithia Springs High school, Lithia Springs GA
  • Oct. 7th 2017 - RevFest: Rev Coffee Smyrna GA

My Blogs

Let's see what I have been up to. :)

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Uninspirotivated

Ugh it is hard for me to get back into the swing of things. I have been trying to draw since I got back from Dragon Con but I just don’t have it in me for some reason. I’m unmotivated and uninspired right now so whenever I touch pencil to paper I find myself just sitting there starring. I don’t know what it is…perhaps I burned myself out a bit from the rush before D-Con or maybe I’m just too distracted with other things right now…either way it is Annoying! I have a whole slew of things I should be working on, I got a few commissions at the Con and I have some personal projects I have been putting off until a more opportune time. I think it has to do with my engagement…Yes I’m getting married! It happened over my vacation YAY! I’m super excited about it but I think that is all I can think about right now so my art is being put on the back burner. Yeah I know a lot goes into getting hitched so spending all my time on planning isn’t a bad thing Buuuuuut my art business also needs some attention. I need to dedicate sometime so I don’t get rusty…and besides I still have a few shows coming up during the Holidays. I just have to get motivated, I’ve been trying by reading my art books and watching Fantasy based movies, and that seems to be working a smidge. Well wish me luck everyone, Thanks for letting me rant, you guys are great listeners :P

Hopefully I will have some new art to post for you all soon, Wish me luck :)
~Caralyn

No comments: