Come enjoy my world of Fantasy and Steampunk creations.

Mystic Reflections' Creations

Mystic Reflections' Creations

Caralyn's Events and Appearances

  • Aug. 30th - Sep. 3rd - DragonCon: Atlanta GA
  • Feb. 23rd-24th 2018 - ConNooga, Chattanooga TN
  • Nov. 17th-19th 2017 - Atlanta Steampunk Exposition: Atlanta GA
  • Nov. 11th - 12th 2017 - Christmas at Lithia Springs High school, Lithia Springs GA
  • Oct. 7th 2017 - RevFest: Rev Coffee Smyrna GA

My Blogs

Let's see what I have been up to. :)

Monday, November 30, 2009

Hear Those Sleigh Bells Ring-a-Ling?

Good Morning Friends,
The Holiday Season is fast approaching and if you are anything like me you want to get an early start so you can make sure to get everyone taken care of before the crazy last minute rush…Of course that is never how it happens for me…just like last year I’ll be pushing and shoving old ladies in the electronics isle to get the last i-phone 3 seconds before Christmas eve. But it just wouldn’t be the Holidays without a little violence :P
But for those of you who would like to avoid people like me around this time of year and order your gifts off line (the safe way to shop) I have all kinds of cute gifts in my cafépress store. T-Shirts, Coffee Cups, Baby Clothes, just about everything. Also adorable Christmas Cards for those of you who still have friends and Families that read real paper letters in the mail…Yeah not e-cards sent on the computer but REAL paper…I know it’s weird.

Please Check out my shop for your Holiday ideas
http://www.cafepress.com/mysticreflect

Thanks for looking and Happy Shopping.
~Caralyn

No comments: