Come enjoy my world of Fantasy and Steampunk creations.

Mystic Reflections' Creations

Mystic Reflections' Creations

Caralyn's Events and Appearances

  • Aug. 30th - Sep. 3rd - DragonCon: Atlanta GA
  • Feb. 23rd-24th 2018 - ConNooga, Chattanooga TN
  • Nov. 17th-19th 2017 - Atlanta Steampunk Exposition: Atlanta GA
  • Nov. 11th - 12th 2017 - Christmas at Lithia Springs High school, Lithia Springs GA
  • Oct. 7th 2017 - RevFest: Rev Coffee Smyrna GA

My Blogs

Let's see what I have been up to. :)

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Going a Little Bonkers

Man I’m kind of having a hard time keeping up. My Myxie inventory is looking pretty empty right now. I took a break from sculpting to work on some paintings I had planned for Dragon Con so my Myxies have been put on hold. I am fairly new to painting so I’m still incredibly slow finishing pieces. Right now I’m working on a Wonderland series. It is a three piece series of the Mad Hater and White Rabbit, the Cheshire Cat and the Caterpillar and The Queen of Hearts. I ,of course, am putting a Caralyn Edwards twist on the Characters though…they are all going to be girls…of course the Red Queen is a girl but she is going to be pretty. For those of you who saw my painting “Late for Tea” the others in the series are going to match it. So I have been a busy little bee with that and I also have a few other pieces that I am diligently working on. A few Si-fi paintings and as always, everyone’s’ favorite, Scratch Art! I still have a long way to go to be completely ready for Dragon Con and with trying to plan a wedding on top of it…. I’m going a little bonkers. You know on Looney-Tones when Bugs Bunny would go crazy and start hooting and hollering while hitting himself in the head with a mallet? Yeah that is pretty much what I feel like right now. But no time to complain I have heaps of stuff to get done. Hopefully I’ll be able to post a few of the new pieces for you to see as I go.
Anyway gotta get back to work, I’ll keep you updated on the MADNESS as it gets closer to Dragon Con!

Later!
~Caralyn

No comments: