Come enjoy my world of Fantasy and Steampunk creations.

Mystic Reflections' Creations

Mystic Reflections' Creations

Caralyn's Events and Appearances

  • Aug. 30th - Sep. 3rd - DragonCon: Atlanta GA
  • Feb. 23rd-24th 2018 - ConNooga, Chattanooga TN
  • Nov. 17th-19th 2017 - Atlanta Steampunk Exposition: Atlanta GA
  • Nov. 11th - 12th 2017 - Christmas at Lithia Springs High school, Lithia Springs GA
  • Oct. 7th 2017 - RevFest: Rev Coffee Smyrna GA

My Blogs

Let's see what I have been up to. :)

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Fairied Treasure

Hey Friends! I just wanted to let you know one of my Myxies was featured in an Etsy Treasury, check it out!

http://www.etsy.com/treasury/4d583de0ca5a6d91cba8b38c/have-a-fairy-good-day?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=Treasury&utm_campaign=Share

Thanks for reading, I have just finished a few brand new Myxies and will be posting them soon so keep checking my blog for updates.
Thanks
~Caralyn

No comments: