Come enjoy my world of Fantasy and Steampunk creations.

Mystic Reflections' Creations

Mystic Reflections' Creations

Caralyn's Events and Appearances

  • Aug. 30th - Sep. 3rd - DragonCon: Atlanta GA
  • Feb. 23rd-24th 2018 - ConNooga, Chattanooga TN
  • Nov. 17th-19th 2017 - Atlanta Steampunk Exposition: Atlanta GA
  • Nov. 11th - 12th 2017 - Christmas at Lithia Springs High school, Lithia Springs GA
  • Oct. 7th 2017 - RevFest: Rev Coffee Smyrna GA

My Blogs

Let's see what I have been up to. :)

Monday, March 14, 2011

Stop making excuses and get to arting already!

Hi Everybody! Just wanted to tell you, one of my Prints was Featured in an Etsy Treasury! Check it out!
http://www.etsy.com/treasury/4d7cd7db165d8eefbed223b3/dont-be-lonely-on-sunday-afternoon

I know I haven’t been blogging much these past 2 months, getting back to arting everyday has been hard…just so much going on right now. But I’m determined to get a lot done this year and as soon as I have Photos of my newest pieces I’ll be posting them for you to check out.

Thanks for reading
~Caralyn

No comments: