Come enjoy my world of Fantasy and Steampunk creations.

Mystic Reflections' Creations

Mystic Reflections' Creations

Caralyn's Events and Appearances

  • Aug. 30th - Sep. 3rd - DragonCon: Atlanta GA
  • Feb. 23rd-24th 2018 - ConNooga, Chattanooga TN
  • Nov. 17th-19th 2017 - Atlanta Steampunk Exposition: Atlanta GA
  • Nov. 11th - 12th 2017 - Christmas at Lithia Springs High school, Lithia Springs GA
  • Oct. 7th 2017 - RevFest: Rev Coffee Smyrna GA

My Blogs

Let's see what I have been up to. :)

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Steamtaur...No How bout Centapunk....Steamhoof?





















YAY I’m happy with the way my newest piece the Steampunk Centaur is coming along. I really impressed myself with the mechanical horse body. Using silver and orange polymer clay, it’s easy to make the clay look metal. I used nails and beads to hold it together and just to make it look neat. The painting and sealing is all finished and all that’s left to do is add hair and other small details. I also made her a cool polymer clay crossbow but haven’t quite figured out a way to make her hold it soooo still trying to do something with that piece..but it looks cool :)

As soon as I complete her I’ll send her off to the Photographer for some better photos but this fun piece will Not be for sale on my Etsy store. My Steampunk Centaur is a 2011 Dragon Con Exclusive. She will be up in the Gallery for the lovely Convention attendees to enjoy.

I’m working hard on brand new pieces so keep checking my Blog for updates, Thanks for reading!
~Caralyn

No comments: