Come enjoy my world of Fantasy and Steampunk creations.

Mystic Reflections' Creations

Mystic Reflections' Creations

Caralyn's Events and Appearances

  • Aug. 30th - Sep. 3rd - DragonCon: Atlanta GA
  • Feb. 23rd-24th 2018 - ConNooga, Chattanooga TN
  • Nov. 17th-19th 2017 - Atlanta Steampunk Exposition: Atlanta GA
  • Nov. 11th - 12th 2017 - Christmas at Lithia Springs High school, Lithia Springs GA
  • Oct. 7th 2017 - RevFest: Rev Coffee Smyrna GA

My Blogs

Let's see what I have been up to. :)

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Just gotta Kick Start it

Hello Art Fans!
Getting ready for Dragon Con has been particularly difficult this year due to some setbacks. Luckily I was introduced to this great site called kickstarter that allows people to get assistance with their projects. This is the first time I have tried anything like this so we’ll see how it goes.
Here’s my kickstarter link http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1297723766/dragon-con-is-calling
I’d like to Thank everyone before hand for all your support.


Check out http://www.kickstarter.com/ to see what it’s all about.

Thank you for reading!
~Caralyn

No comments: