Come enjoy my world of Fantasy and Steampunk creations.

Mystic Reflections' Creations

Mystic Reflections' Creations

Caralyn's Events and Appearances

  • Aug. 30th - Sep. 3rd - DragonCon: Atlanta GA
  • Feb. 23rd-24th 2018 - ConNooga, Chattanooga TN
  • Nov. 17th-19th 2017 - Atlanta Steampunk Exposition: Atlanta GA
  • Nov. 11th - 12th 2017 - Christmas at Lithia Springs High school, Lithia Springs GA
  • Oct. 7th 2017 - RevFest: Rev Coffee Smyrna GA

My Blogs

Let's see what I have been up to. :)

Friday, April 20, 2012

Pink and Punky!



FUN PUNKY MYXIE!!! Almost finished with my newest Myxie. I’m making her all punky, Pinks and Black color scheme and handmade polymer clay boots and head phones…The head phones were a lot of fun to create, I imagine she likes to listen to Pat Benatar, she’s obviously an 80s Myxie :) I just have her wings left to add and then she will be complete. I was thinking maybe some little hot pink butterfly wings would look cute.


Thanks for reading, Keep checking my blog for updates on my art.
~Caralyn

No comments: