Come enjoy my world of Fantasy and Steampunk creations.

Mystic Reflections' Creations

Mystic Reflections' Creations

Caralyn's Events and Appearances

  • Aug. 30th - Sep. 3rd - DragonCon: Atlanta GA
  • Feb. 23rd-24th 2018 - ConNooga, Chattanooga TN
  • Nov. 17th-19th 2017 - Atlanta Steampunk Exposition: Atlanta GA
  • Nov. 11th - 12th 2017 - Christmas at Lithia Springs High school, Lithia Springs GA
  • Oct. 7th 2017 - RevFest: Rev Coffee Smyrna GA

My Blogs

Let's see what I have been up to. :)

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Just like Grandma's













I am obsessed with miniature dollhouse food, furniture, dinnerware you name it. I’m just mesmerized by the intricacy of these tiny pieces, some are so detailed and adorable. So recently I have been making my own mini food. The Myxie I’m working on right now is my Cherry Myxie. She is going to have, you guessed it, A Cherry theme! I’m planning a cute hat made out of a Cherry tea cup and saucer, a fun apron over her handmade dress with cherries covering it and my favorite that I have sculpted so far, a delicious piece of Cherry Pie! OH BOY!!! I had soooooo much fun making this polymer clay pie. It takes a steady hand and some great tools to pull off food this small…No idea how I did it then LOL
I enjoyed it so much there should be a lot more where this came from.
Can’t wait until the Myxie is finished.

Thanks for reading, keep checking my blog for updates on my art!
~Caralyn

No comments: