Come enjoy my world of Fantasy and Steampunk creations.

Mystic Reflections' Creations

Mystic Reflections' Creations

Caralyn's Events and Appearances

  • Aug. 30th - Sep. 3rd - DragonCon: Atlanta GA
  • Feb. 23rd-24th 2018 - ConNooga, Chattanooga TN
  • Nov. 17th-19th 2017 - Atlanta Steampunk Exposition: Atlanta GA
  • Nov. 11th - 12th 2017 - Christmas at Lithia Springs High school, Lithia Springs GA
  • Oct. 7th 2017 - RevFest: Rev Coffee Smyrna GA

My Blogs

Let's see what I have been up to. :)

Monday, May 7, 2012

Oh that’s Creepy

Hello everyone! I have another Myxie to show you all. She was soooo much fun to make. She’s a little forgotten toy Ballerina, one of the best parts was adding the holes and dirt to her poor little tutu. Then sculpting her some joints and slumping her to one side gave the perfect touch, not to mention making her a bit creepy. Can’t have a good Forgotten Toy without the Creepy Aspect.
As for her seat, from the beginning I knew I wanted her to sit on a little Alphabet Block but I was having a hard time finding one, I just needed one, so I decided to just make it myself. With the right paint, clay can look a lot like wood :) So What do you think?




Thank for reading!
~Caralyn

No comments: