Come enjoy my world of Fantasy and Steampunk creations.

Mystic Reflections' Creations

Mystic Reflections' Creations

Caralyn's Events and Appearances

  • Aug. 30th - Sep. 3rd - DragonCon: Atlanta GA
  • Feb. 23rd-24th 2018 - ConNooga, Chattanooga TN
  • Nov. 17th-19th 2017 - Atlanta Steampunk Exposition: Atlanta GA
  • Nov. 11th - 12th 2017 - Christmas at Lithia Springs High school, Lithia Springs GA
  • Oct. 7th 2017 - RevFest: Rev Coffee Smyrna GA

My Blogs

Let's see what I have been up to. :)

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

LET'S GET THIS D-CON PARTY STARTED!!!




Here it is again, Dragon Con http://dragoncon.org/ is right around the corner. So I have been steadily working on pieces to fill my booth and cranking out a ton of my newest (and funiest to create) additions to the Mystic Reflections Family, Steampunk Dragon Pals!  These little guys will be making their 1st Art Show appearance at this year’s Dragon Con, they are nervous and excited :)


I have all new Myxies for this year too, they will be for auction in the Art Show Gallery. I will also have Original Paintings and Scratch Art in the Gallery.
As always, I will have a whole bunch of prints in a few different sizes at my booth and then, of course the Dragon Pals. AND Mystic Pendants which will include some other new additions, the Steampunk Dragon Pocket Watches. 
So I have a lot of new fun pieces this year and am so ready to get the DRAGON CON FUN STARTED!!! So make sure to come see me at my booth and to say hello to the little Dragon Pals…they will have so many little dragonflies in their stomachs and will need the support LOL :P

Can’t wait to see you all there! Thanks for reading.
~Caralyn

No comments: