Come enjoy my world of Fantasy and Steampunk creations.

Mystic Reflections' Creations

Mystic Reflections' Creations

Caralyn's Events and Appearances

  • Aug. 30th - Sep. 3rd - DragonCon: Atlanta GA
  • Feb. 23rd-24th 2018 - ConNooga, Chattanooga TN
  • Nov. 17th-19th 2017 - Atlanta Steampunk Exposition: Atlanta GA
  • Nov. 11th - 12th 2017 - Christmas at Lithia Springs High school, Lithia Springs GA
  • Oct. 7th 2017 - RevFest: Rev Coffee Smyrna GA

My Blogs

Let's see what I have been up to. :)

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Myxie Dragons NOW in 2D!

So this is something I’ve been wanting to do for a little while but just never got around to it.  Most of you are big fans of my Myxie Dragon Sculptures, well I figured that cuteness would also charm you all in 2D  
Now the Myxie Dragons have worked their way into my sketch pad…there’s no stopping them LOL

I have only drawn a few but once I’ve done a few more and colored them, I will be posting them on my Cafépress and Zazzle stores. So you can get these lovable little guys on T-shirts, mugs, bags and much more :)



Also planning to have some 4x6 prints made for the Dragon Con Art Show in September. So be sure to stop by and catch the cutness! :D
Thanks for reading.
~Caralyn  

No comments: