Come enjoy my world of Fantasy and Steampunk creations.

Mystic Reflections' Creations

Mystic Reflections' Creations

Caralyn's Events and Appearances

  • Aug. 30th - Sep. 3rd - DragonCon: Atlanta GA
  • Feb. 23rd-24th 2018 - ConNooga, Chattanooga TN
  • Nov. 17th-19th 2017 - Atlanta Steampunk Exposition: Atlanta GA
  • Nov. 11th - 12th 2017 - Christmas at Lithia Springs High school, Lithia Springs GA
  • Oct. 7th 2017 - RevFest: Rev Coffee Smyrna GA

My Blogs

Let's see what I have been up to. :)

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

She has a Big Heart....Balloon :)

Newest Circus Myxie is Finished! I Love how she turned out and I also love her colors. Who knew Red White and Blue went together so well...Other than the American Flag LOL, Seems she is all ready for the 4th of July :P
I really enjoyed sculpting her big Red Balloon too, I'm thinking she might be my favorite Myxie of this batch so far.



Newest Circus Myxie is now available at my Etsy Store!
http://www.etsy.com/listing/154880076/balloon-circus-myxie-stulpture?ref=shop_home_active

Thanks for reading!
~Caralyn

No comments: