Come enjoy my world of Fantasy and Steampunk creations.

Mystic Reflections' Creations

Mystic Reflections' Creations

Caralyn's Events and Appearances

  • Aug. 30th - Sep. 3rd - DragonCon: Atlanta GA
  • Feb. 23rd-24th 2018 - ConNooga, Chattanooga TN
  • Nov. 17th-19th 2017 - Atlanta Steampunk Exposition: Atlanta GA
  • Nov. 11th - 12th 2017 - Christmas at Lithia Springs High school, Lithia Springs GA
  • Oct. 7th 2017 - RevFest: Rev Coffee Smyrna GA

My Blogs

Let's see what I have been up to. :)

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

DRAGON CON 2013!!!

IT’S HEEEERRRRREEEE!!! Dragon Con is this Friday. I’m packing up this afternoon and setting it all up Thursday. Then it’s Four Days of Wacky, Crazy, Nerdy, Geeky, FUN! As always I am excited and a bit nervous…never know what to expect at this Show…Will I get run over by the massive amount of Storm Troopers…or will they all be dressed as Spartans this year? Will I get into a conversation about My Little Ponies with a cosplayer of Slave Leia or Doctor Who? Will that Doctor Who be Matt Smith or Tennant? Will I run into John Barrowman on his way to the parade? Will the Police notice me tying Barrowman up and trying to stuff him into my trunk? All Good Questions that might be answered at DRAGON CON 2013!!! Make sure you all stop by to see me and my little Myxie Friends. The Art Show will be in the Hyatt Building and I will be somewhere along the back wall, just look for my Banner. Can’t wait to see you all there! :D Thanks for reading! ~Caralyn

No comments: