Come enjoy my world of Fantasy and Steampunk creations.

Mystic Reflections' Creations

Mystic Reflections' Creations

Caralyn's Events and Appearances

  • Aug. 30th - Sep. 3rd - DragonCon: Atlanta GA
  • Feb. 23rd-24th 2018 - ConNooga, Chattanooga TN
  • Nov. 17th-19th 2017 - Atlanta Steampunk Exposition: Atlanta GA
  • Nov. 11th - 12th 2017 - Christmas at Lithia Springs High school, Lithia Springs GA
  • Oct. 7th 2017 - RevFest: Rev Coffee Smyrna GA

My Blogs

Let's see what I have been up to. :)

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Steampunk Dragons put on your going out Hats

OH BOY OH BOY! Dragon Con is almost here, only a few more days til the Art Show! As always I am no where near as ready as I wanted to be BUT I'm more ready than I expected to be...so that is good :) Anyway, I have been steadily cranking out Steampunk Dragon Pals and Steampunk Animal Myxie Pals, so I have a whole slew of them for the lovely fans at Dragon Con this year. Here are most of them, all ready and waiting to be adopted by some Steampunk Fantasy Nerd....just like me LOL
Can't wait to see you all at DRAGON CON, doors open on Friday the 30th, Don't Miss It!!! Thanks for reading ~Caralyn

No comments: