Come enjoy my world of Fantasy and Steampunk creations.

Mystic Reflections' Creations

Mystic Reflections' Creations

Caralyn's Events and Appearances

  • Aug. 30th - Sep. 3rd - DragonCon: Atlanta GA
  • Feb. 23rd-24th 2018 - ConNooga, Chattanooga TN
  • Nov. 17th-19th 2017 - Atlanta Steampunk Exposition: Atlanta GA
  • Nov. 11th - 12th 2017 - Christmas at Lithia Springs High school, Lithia Springs GA
  • Oct. 7th 2017 - RevFest: Rev Coffee Smyrna GA

My Blogs

Let's see what I have been up to. :)

Monday, November 11, 2013

She was FRAMED!

Finished my Framed Polymer Clay Mushroom Myxie last night! Using a 3” Frame, I sculpted a sweet earthy Myxie and Plants right on to the frame. LOVE How she came out! It was so much fun too, I can’t wait to get started on another one.
Trying to think of a good name for her….I was considering Fern, or maybe Moss…what do you think?
Will be adding this piece to my Etsy store, for sell, shortly.





Keep checking my Blog for my newest updates.
Thanks for reading!

~Caralyn 

No comments: