Come enjoy my world of Fantasy and Steampunk creations.

Mystic Reflections' Creations

Mystic Reflections' Creations

Caralyn's Events and Appearances

  • Aug. 30th - Sep. 3rd - DragonCon: Atlanta GA
  • Feb. 23rd-24th 2018 - ConNooga, Chattanooga TN
  • Nov. 17th-19th 2017 - Atlanta Steampunk Exposition: Atlanta GA
  • Nov. 11th - 12th 2017 - Christmas at Lithia Springs High school, Lithia Springs GA
  • Oct. 7th 2017 - RevFest: Rev Coffee Smyrna GA

My Blogs

Let's see what I have been up to. :)

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Beauty and the Beast Framed Sculpture

Finished another framed fairytale sculpture this week! I already did a Snow White Framed Sculpture so This one is Beauty and the Beast.
Started out with the Beast, using silver Polymer Clay, I sculpted his head right on the frame. Then painted him to blend.

Then I painted the backdrop. I did some candle holders and a chandelier, adding cobwebs completed the old castle feel, nicely I think :)

Then I sculpted Beauty. She was so much fun to make. I tried to give her a soft, admiring look on her face, to give a sense of the love she felt for Beast.



Last, I put it all together for a beautiful piece, that also tells a story :)



Thanks for reading everyone, keep checking my Blog and Facebook page for the new stuff I am creating all the time!
~Caralyn

No comments: