Come enjoy my world of Fantasy and Steampunk creations.

Mystic Reflections' Creations

Mystic Reflections' Creations

Caralyn's Events and Appearances

  • Aug. 30th - Sep. 3rd - DragonCon: Atlanta GA
  • Feb. 23rd-24th 2018 - ConNooga, Chattanooga TN
  • Nov. 17th-19th 2017 - Atlanta Steampunk Exposition: Atlanta GA
  • Nov. 11th - 12th 2017 - Christmas at Lithia Springs High school, Lithia Springs GA
  • Oct. 7th 2017 - RevFest: Rev Coffee Smyrna GA

My Blogs

Let's see what I have been up to. :)

Monday, September 1, 2014

Until Next Year D-Con


WOW! What a Great Dragon Con! My best year ever. :)
Of all the Dragons and animal pals, I only went home with one, just one little lonely guy...don't worry, I gave him a kiss so he would feel loved LOL :P Guess I will have to get to work on new ones real soon :) 

I got to meet so many amazing people and got to see my awesome pals from previous years too. Thank you all so much for coming by to see me and my little friends. Everyone was so nice and positive and just made the 4 days so awesome!
BIG WELCOME to all the new Mystic Reflection followers! :D
And super special Thanks to my dear friends and family who I would never be able to survive this huge busy show without their help.   

Looking forward to next year.

Thanks for reading!
~Caralyn 

No comments: