Come enjoy my world of Fantasy and Steampunk creations.

Mystic Reflections' Creations

Mystic Reflections' Creations

Caralyn's Events and Appearances

  • Aug. 30th - Sep. 3rd - DragonCon: Atlanta GA
  • Feb. 23rd-24th 2018 - ConNooga, Chattanooga TN
  • Nov. 17th-19th 2017 - Atlanta Steampunk Exposition: Atlanta GA
  • Nov. 11th - 12th 2017 - Christmas at Lithia Springs High school, Lithia Springs GA
  • Oct. 7th 2017 - RevFest: Rev Coffee Smyrna GA

My Blogs

Let's see what I have been up to. :)

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

DRAGON CON IS ALMOST HERE!!!

Wow! This month went by so fast, I feel like I just started working on my pieces for the Dragon Con Art Show and BAM Dragon Con is this FRIDAY!!!! Super excited to see all my artist friends again and all the fun, wacky, crazy, nerdy people that attend D-Con, present company not excluded :D
I have some pieces that are debuting this year that I am so very excited about, my Framed Sculptures.
White as Snow , Beast's beauty , Lady D'Muertos They will be hanging in my Auction Gallery at the Art show and I can't wait to see what people think of them.
Also I will have my Steampunk Pocket Watch Myxies available at my booth. Carry a Myxie in your pocket and have good luck wherever you go.
As always I will have all my Steampunk Dragons and animals, patiently waiting for someone to take them home :)

I have been frantically working to get enough of these guys done for the show, I don't have as many as last year so make sure to get to my booth early before they are all gone.
I wasn't able to get all the Steampunk animals that I wanted done but I hope to be able to make a few more after the show, before the Holidays.

Looking forward to meeting all you lovely people, so make sure to stop by and say Hello to my Myxies and Pals!
Thanks for reading!
~Caralyn

No comments: