Come enjoy my world of Fantasy and Steampunk creations.

Mystic Reflections' Creations

Mystic Reflections' Creations

Caralyn's Events and Appearances

  • Aug. 30th - Sep. 3rd - DragonCon: Atlanta GA
  • Feb. 23rd-24th 2018 - ConNooga, Chattanooga TN
  • Nov. 17th-19th 2017 - Atlanta Steampunk Exposition: Atlanta GA
  • Nov. 11th - 12th 2017 - Christmas at Lithia Springs High school, Lithia Springs GA
  • Oct. 7th 2017 - RevFest: Rev Coffee Smyrna GA

My Blogs

Let's see what I have been up to. :)

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Cuteness Overload!

So I completely sold out on my sculpture inventory at the Dragon Con Art Show but never fear, I have been steadily working on some new little Steampunk Dragon Pals...and my goodness the cuteness factor is overwhelming LOL
You may have already seen them if you follow me on Instagram or Facebook but I'm going to post their sweet faces here too, just in case you missed 'em :)








Hoping to make a few more little guys but then I'm going to start on some new Steampunk animal pals, so keep watching my pages for photos. 
Thanks everyone for reading!
Have a Super Day! :D
~Caralyn 

No comments: