Come enjoy my world of Fantasy and Steampunk creations.

Mystic Reflections' Creations

Mystic Reflections' Creations

Caralyn's Events and Appearances

  • Aug. 30th - Sep. 3rd - DragonCon: Atlanta GA
  • Feb. 23rd-24th 2018 - ConNooga, Chattanooga TN
  • Nov. 17th-19th 2017 - Atlanta Steampunk Exposition: Atlanta GA
  • Nov. 11th - 12th 2017 - Christmas at Lithia Springs High school, Lithia Springs GA
  • Oct. 7th 2017 - RevFest: Rev Coffee Smyrna GA

My Blogs

Let's see what I have been up to. :)

Monday, April 18, 2016

See you later Steampunk Expo

Steampunk Expo went really well, several of my little steampunk pals found new homes and my husband's books were quite popular. It's a young Con but it was very well organized and successful for us, We will definitely try to be vendors at it again next year :)
So many talented awesome people at the show, I came home with all kinds of treasures. Here is just a small sampling of the sooooo many purchases I made over the weekend :P
Dryad Tea made the awesome tentacle mug and super delicious chai tea that I couldn't wait to get home to try. This lady is the funnest person you will ever meet, if you are a tea lover you HAVE to check out her stuff. http://dryadtea.com/

My super fun candles were courtesy of a sweet young artist I had the pleasure of meeting at this show, such beautiful intricate work.
https://www.patreon.com/jennyfranklinartist?ty=h

And for the heavier drinkers out there make your own special brews with these fun flavors at http://www.leloupgaroualchemy.com/

There were many more talented people at the show, I have high hopes for this little convention, make sure to check it out next year. :) 

Thanks for reading!
~Caralyn

No comments: