Come enjoy my world of Fantasy and Steampunk creations.

Mystic Reflections' Creations

Mystic Reflections' Creations

Caralyn's Events and Appearances

  • Aug. 30th - Sep. 3rd - DragonCon: Atlanta GA
  • Feb. 23rd-24th 2018 - ConNooga, Chattanooga TN
  • Nov. 17th-19th 2017 - Atlanta Steampunk Exposition: Atlanta GA
  • Nov. 11th - 12th 2017 - Christmas at Lithia Springs High school, Lithia Springs GA
  • Oct. 7th 2017 - RevFest: Rev Coffee Smyrna GA

My Blogs

Let's see what I have been up to. :)

Thursday, April 14, 2016

Steampunk Expo is this Weekend!

  Tagging and packing all my new pieces and getting everything ready for Steampunk Expo this Friday through Sunday at the Chattanooga ChooChoo in TN. I've never been to this show before so I'm excited to see what it's all about. I'm hoping for lots of intricate steampunk costumes. :) 

I have several new pocket watches that I have been working on this week, I am hoping the cosplayers will like my newest pieces.






Cthulhu can't be contained in just any pocket watch.



and of course my little Steampunk Pals are excited to be there,



my cutethulhus will be there ready to charm the attendees,


and we can't forget about the Dragon Pals...who could? :)



So if you are there this weekend don't forget to stop on by and say hi to my little guys. :)

Thanks for reading.

~Caralyn


No comments: