Come enjoy my world of Fantasy and Steampunk creations.

Mystic Reflections' Creations

Mystic Reflections' Creations

Caralyn's Events and Appearances

  • Aug. 30th - Sep. 3rd - DragonCon: Atlanta GA
  • Feb. 23rd-24th 2018 - ConNooga, Chattanooga TN
  • Nov. 17th-19th 2017 - Atlanta Steampunk Exposition: Atlanta GA
  • Nov. 11th - 12th 2017 - Christmas at Lithia Springs High school, Lithia Springs GA
  • Oct. 7th 2017 - RevFest: Rev Coffee Smyrna GA

My Blogs

Let's see what I have been up to. :)

Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Here Comes Dragon Con!

Three months of sculpting my little fingers to the bones is coming to an end, but my work is not over yet. Now comes four crazy days of long nights, early mornings and Sci-fi and Fantasy Geekdom as far as the eye can see. Ladies and gentleman...This...is...DRAGON CON!!!
I never seem completely ready for this weekend, it comes up so fast, leaving me with a to-do list only a quarter way finished. BUT alas there is no stopping it, so me and my little creations step into the Artshow ready for the on coming Fandom Storm. It's not all work and no play though, looking forward to seeing all the awesome costumes, re-connecting with Con-buddies, the fun parties and convention swag, Oh yes the swag. :D But enough about the craziness of the show, you wanna know what Mystic Reflections is gonna have for you this year, right?!
I got another small army of cuteness for ya. These little darlings will be available for you at my vending table.
Steampunk Animal Pals
Sweet little Dragon Pals 

Cthulhus or Cutethulhus as I call them. :)
Pocket Watches. 


I will also have several books available at my table, my Henna Dreamers Coloring Book, The Adventures of Mend children's book and my hubby's novels, including everyone's favorite Steampunk Adventure series, Winston and Baum books 1-4.
Adult Coloring book, Henna Dreamers

Winston and Baum novels and my cute hubby. :)

Childern's book I illustrated in 2014. 
I will also have pieces for auction as always. Here is just a few of the newer pieces that will be available at the show.


Check out my previous blogs for step by step on making these sculptures. 
Alrighty, unless I am forgetting something that'll do it for the exciting pieces I will have with me at the convention. Wanna know how to find me at the show, my little pals and I will be at the Hyatt Hotel in Atlanta GA September 1st - 4th.
Hyatt hotel map of the Dragon Con Artshow
Still packing and tagging all of my little creations so I'll get back to it and I hope to see you all at Dragon Con this weekend! And The Adventure Begins Again!!! :D
Thanks for reading!
~Caralyn 

No comments: