Come enjoy my world of Fantasy and Steampunk creations.

Mystic Reflections' Creations

Mystic Reflections' Creations

Caralyn's Events and Appearances

  • Aug. 30th - Sep. 3rd - DragonCon: Atlanta GA
  • Feb. 23rd-24th 2018 - ConNooga, Chattanooga TN
  • Nov. 17th-19th 2017 - Atlanta Steampunk Exposition: Atlanta GA
  • Nov. 11th - 12th 2017 - Christmas at Lithia Springs High school, Lithia Springs GA
  • Oct. 7th 2017 - RevFest: Rev Coffee Smyrna GA

My Blogs

Let's see what I have been up to. :)

Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Dragon Con has Come and Gone

Another Dragon Con is over. Had a great show; almost all of my little Steampunk and Fantasy animal pals found new homes. I got a huge response over my newest gallery pieces, several of my large sculptures sold. Got to meet so many interesting people and hang out with my Con Buddies. A Big Thank you to everyone that came by my booth!
Dragon Con was alot of fun, I can't wait to see everyone next year.
Taking a small break from sculpting but only for a a week or two so don't worry, I will be back to work soon. :)
I'm still updating my Etsy store with the pieces that were left after the Convention and my newest Prints but I should have all my available pieces listed no later than tomorrow.
Until next time DragonCon!

Thanks for reading!
~Caralyn

No comments: