Come enjoy my world of Fantasy and Steampunk creations.

Mystic Reflections' Creations

Mystic Reflections' Creations

Caralyn's Events and Appearances

  • Aug. 30th - Sep. 3rd - DragonCon: Atlanta GA
  • Feb. 23rd-24th 2018 - ConNooga, Chattanooga TN
  • Nov. 17th-19th 2017 - Atlanta Steampunk Exposition: Atlanta GA
  • Nov. 11th - 12th 2017 - Christmas at Lithia Springs High school, Lithia Springs GA
  • Oct. 7th 2017 - RevFest: Rev Coffee Smyrna GA

My Blogs

Let's see what I have been up to. :)

Thursday, October 25, 2018

Round 2 of Then and Now Polymer Clay Creations!

Sorry it has been a little bit since I blogged last. The Dragon Con Art Show in September takes alot out of me and then my work usually increases due to the loads of custom requests I get swamped with afterwards. Not complaining, I love the work but it leaves very little time to blog and since most of the commission requests I am currently working on are for Holiday gifts, I can't post my progress.
But I can post my sculpting Progress over the years. I like to encourage artists to never stop trying. Practice really does make perfect but improvement comes slowly sometimes and can be discouraging. But don't give up fellow artists.
Here are some of my Then and Now sculptures that I hope will help motivate and inspire. :)









I hope you all enjoyed my throw back photos. Here's another blog of my Then and Now Progress pieces if you need more encouraging.
Then and Now Polymer clay creations: Always Keep Trying! 
Check out my work on my Instagram and Facebook!
Thanks for reading!
~Caralyn

No comments: