Come enjoy my world of Fantasy and Steampunk creations.

Mystic Reflections' Creations

Mystic Reflections' Creations

Caralyn's Events and Appearances

  • Aug. 30th - Sep. 3rd - DragonCon: Atlanta GA
  • Feb. 23rd-24th 2018 - ConNooga, Chattanooga TN
  • Nov. 17th-19th 2017 - Atlanta Steampunk Exposition: Atlanta GA
  • Nov. 11th - 12th 2017 - Christmas at Lithia Springs High school, Lithia Springs GA
  • Oct. 7th 2017 - RevFest: Rev Coffee Smyrna GA

My Blogs

Let's see what I have been up to. :)

Monday, December 29, 2008

This year I'm going to mark it off my list!

Hello People,

Goodness I have so much I'm planning to do in 2009. I have a list bigger than the one I had for Christmas…hard to imagine, I know.
This year I want to get a jump start on my business. I want to take it to a new level and to do that I need to start putting more effort into getting my art noticed. So first step, I'm going to increase my inventory. I have had a pile of art I'm "working on" for the past couple of months and have just been putting it off for the Holidays but now they are almost over, so NO MORE EXCUSES! I gotta get on that!
Also I need to broaden my advertizing. My plan (and I'm only sharing this with you all because I know I can trust you, we're like Family…that only talk though blogging) is to get my work in more locations so it has a better chance of people finding it. I'm going to try to get my art in retail stores and more online stores like Etsy. So you can go by my stuff at da Wal-Mart. :P
Last year I worked a few art Shows but this year I'm going to do more. I have at least one scheduled every month this year, man am I going to be tired, but I believe it will be worth it. And for all my fans out there never you fear, I will keep you posted on the times and dates so you can be sure to mark your calendars :)
Art contests are another thing I am going to be trying this year. Entering my work in contests is a great way to get my stuff noticed and to meet people. Plus the chance of winning prizes is always a good thing.
And then there's all the other little things I'm going to be doing that I won't bore you with. But with a little luck and a lot of determination 2009 will be a Splendiferous year for Mystic Reflections. I can't wait to get started........ *whimper*

Happy New Year Everyone!
~Caralyn

No comments: