Come enjoy my world of Fantasy and Steampunk creations.

Mystic Reflections' Creations

Mystic Reflections' Creations

Caralyn's Events and Appearances

  • Aug. 30th - Sep. 3rd - DragonCon: Atlanta GA
  • Feb. 23rd-24th 2018 - ConNooga, Chattanooga TN
  • Nov. 17th-19th 2017 - Atlanta Steampunk Exposition: Atlanta GA
  • Nov. 11th - 12th 2017 - Christmas at Lithia Springs High school, Lithia Springs GA
  • Oct. 7th 2017 - RevFest: Rev Coffee Smyrna GA

My Blogs

Let's see what I have been up to. :)

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Words are coming out my mouth but I'm not saying anything

So I’m trying to get a few more things done this year, I have been working on Myxies a lot lately and need to spend a bit more time on my other art. I have had a few sketches that I have been planning to finish for months now. They are just a few ideas I had while I was supposed to be working. I jotted them down but then got caught up in other things (being lazy) and just never went back to them. So that is what I plan to work on this week. I’m going to dust off my drawing board for an evening of just me, my pen and probably some Alanis Morissette blasting in the background. Jagged Little Pill Baby!
I have one picture I’m working on that I am pretty excited about. It is of an elf girl and her pet baby dragon. She has a confused look on her face and behind her is a person with a long black robe. It is supposed to be sort of a death like creature. It still has a long way to go since I am only at the sketching stage. After that comes filling in the details, inking the picture, scanning it onto Photoshop and lastly adding color. The whole process will take a few days…mostly because I can’t work on it for too long cause my fingers get tired. :/
Well time to get to work, these pictures aren’t going to draw themselves…too bad, that would save me a lot of time.
I’ll keep you all posted on my art, because I’m sure you are all just DYING to know :)

Talk at you all later!
~Caralyn

No comments: