Come enjoy my world of Fantasy and Steampunk creations.

Mystic Reflections' Creations

Mystic Reflections' Creations

Caralyn's Events and Appearances

  • Aug. 30th - Sep. 3rd - DragonCon: Atlanta GA
  • Feb. 23rd-24th 2018 - ConNooga, Chattanooga TN
  • Nov. 17th-19th 2017 - Atlanta Steampunk Exposition: Atlanta GA
  • Nov. 11th - 12th 2017 - Christmas at Lithia Springs High school, Lithia Springs GA
  • Oct. 7th 2017 - RevFest: Rev Coffee Smyrna GA

My Blogs

Let's see what I have been up to. :)

Monday, May 18, 2009

Celebrate Good Times...Come On!

I’m FINALLY FINISHED! I think this calls for a celebration, everyone join me in the Happy Dance…okay enough of that you look silly :)
This picture took me such a long time…partly because it was taking an extremely large amount of time to color the characters. I was using a slightly different technique then I normally use, or at least one that I haven’t used it in quite some time. But it also took longer than expected because I couldn’t figure out what background I wanted to put behind it. I tried a forest scene, a few trees and greenery. I tried a sunset, lots of orange and yellows behind them. Then I tried putting them both together for a foresty-sunsety (sunsety’s a word) background…but I just couldn’t get it to look right. But then I scrapped that idea and decided to try something else, Like a stone border. Well it turned out to be a stone wall with a window in it when I was done but I was happy with the finished result.
Have a look-see.
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=201883352&albumID=1475118&imageID=28441267


Unfortunately I can’t think of a good name for this piece, so for now it remains untitled.
Keep Checking my blogs for updates on my art.

Thanks for looking.
~Caralyn

No comments: